I am an MEng student in Computer Science at MIT, with an expected graduation date of June 2020.
- 6.02 Intro to EECS via Digital Communications:
- Instructor-G: Fall ‘19 (current)
- 6.033 Computer Systems Engineering:
- Instructor-G: Spring ‘19
- 6.004 Computation Structures:
- Teaching Assistant: Fall ‘15, Spring ‘16, Fall ‘17, Spring ‘18, Fall ‘18
- Off-semester work: Summer ‘16, January ‘18, Summer ‘18
- Teaching Assistant (EdX): Spring ‘15
- Lab Assistant: Fall ‘14
- 6.S098 Introduction to R for Data Science:
- Instructor: January ‘18
Personal projects (mostly fun)
You can find most of my coding projects on Github @nibrivia.
- 6.004 queue metrics: A live web app to monitor the state of the help queue
- ATLAS: Automated reduction and analysis of exoplanet data
- Luminifu: A functional light display (LED strips, …) manager in Haskell
I worked for a year as a Data Analyst Fellow at iCivics and continue to occasionally help out.
I grew up in Belgium, but my mother is from up the road in Cambridge, MA. My education up to MIT was done in the French system, where I got my BAC in the scientific section at French school in Brussels.
I particularly enjoy cooking, biking, and walks in the city.
Email is usually the best way to get in touch with me. You are welcome to text me as well, especially for personal or urgent concerns.